Simulation Learning System for RN (Retail Access Card)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The Simulation Learning System (SLS) for RN is an online toolkit designed to help nursing programs effectively incorporate simulation into their curriculum. This comprehensive product offers over 180 simulation scenarios that correspond to Elsevier’s market-leading texts in each core nursing discipline: Nursing Health Assessment, Nursing Fundamentals, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, OB-Peds Nursing, Women’s Health Nursing, and Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. It also offers detailed instructions for preparation and implementation of the simulation experience, debriefing questions that encourage critical thinking, and learning resources to reinforce comprehension. Bridge the gap between lecture and clinicals with Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System (SLS) for RN. STUDENT ACCESS ONLY - INSTITUTIONAL LICENSE REQUIRED.
- 185 Full simulation scenarios correspond to Elsevier’s market-leading nursing texts in each core nursing discipline:
- 51 scenarios for Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 21 scenarios for OB Nursing
- 33 scenarios for Pediatric Nursing
- 50 scenarios for Nursing Health Assessment
- 18 scenarios for Nursing Fundamentals
- 12 scenarios for Psychiatric Nursing
- Robust EHR platform (powered by SimChart) will now house the skills drills and patient records for simulation.
- More than 600 skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills prior to simulation. Each drill includes documentation exercises connected with the skill, so you’ll get more experience working within the EHR.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce understanding after simulation.