FREE Shipping: All Individuals in United States, Mexico, Central and South America & The Caribbean
Nephrology 2013 Featured Titles
Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, Expert Consult - Online and Print 2-Volume Set, 9th Edition
Maarten W. Taal, MD, FCP(SA), ...
- Brilliant answers to the toughest questions in nephrology
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney - Expert Consult: Online and Print, 3rd Edition
Jonathan Himmelfarb, MD and Mo...
- A bench to bedside review of the management of end-stage renal disease
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, Expert Consult - Online and Print, 4th Edition
Jurgen Floege, Richard J. John...
- Today's most focused, practical source on clinical nephrology
Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology, Text with CD-ROM
Denis F. Geary, MB and Franz S...
- Ideal resource for board review study for the ABP subspecialty boards in pe...
Critical Care Nephrology, Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2nd Edition
Claudio Ronco, MD, Rinaldo Bel...
- Provide the best care you possibly can
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2nd Edition
Agnes B. Fogo, MD and Michael ...
- Efficiently evaluate and accurately diagnose renal disorders
Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Physiology, A Problem-Based Approach, 4th Edition
Mitchell L. Halperin, MD, FRCP...
- Recognize and manage the full range of fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base di...
National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases, Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6th Edition
Scott Gilbert, MD and Daniel E...
- Expert coverage of all aspects of clinical nephrology