Clinical Dermatology E-Book, 5th Edition (12-Month Subscription)
New to This Edition
- Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest on virtually every skin disorder.
- Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
- Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been traveling abroad.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
By Thomas P. Habif, MD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine Dermatology Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH