Clinical Imaging, 3rd Edition
With Skeletal, Chest, & Abdominal Pattern Differentials
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Clinical Imaging by Dennis Marchiori is a comprehensive text with a clear, concise writing style that allows students and practitioners to quickly develop a better understanding of diagnostic imaging. Covering soft tissue imaging and skeletal imaging, including brain and spinal cord, chest, and abdomen, Clinical Imaging seamlessly integrates plain film with MRI and CT. And with more than 3,500 illustrations all contained in one volume, this trusted text offers the most effective, realistic and comprehensive approach available today.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Over 800 new or updated images.
- NEW! State-of-the-art MRI images deliver more comprehensive content for this growing field within imaging.
- NEW! Updated photographs familiarize you with radiographic positioning equipment.
- NEW! Clearer, more detailed line art visually reinforces your understanding of new concepts.
- NEW! Additional contributors provide fresh perspectives on important topics and trends.
- Combines the innovative pattern approach with more traditional detailed descriptions to emulate real-world patient interaction without sacrificing more in-depth content on disease states.
- Innovative Pattern Approach uses the patterns that link similar abnormalities to help you learn to identify, and just as importantly, differentiate abnormalities.
- Extensive cross-referencing from pattern to disease descriptions enables the reader to quickly find more detailed information.
- Dedicated chapter on the key subject of radiology physics, including algorithms for improving film quality.
- A glossary of nearly 500 radiological terms.
By Dennis Marchiori, DC, MS, DACBR, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA, USA