Study Guide for Nursing Care of Children - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$36.95|
|Print - Paperback||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Written in a study-friendly style, this study guide includes learning activities, NCLEX Exam review questions, helpful hints, and applications to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and information found in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook, and help you pass the NCLEX.
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the changes in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook to keep you up to date.
- Consistent organization corresponds with the chapter layout in the text.
- Enhanced learning features help you master concepts and content from the text.
- Helpful hints
- Student learning exercises
- Suggested learning activities
- Student learning applications
- Review questions
- Answers for the student learning exercises and the review questions are located at the end of the study guide.
By Susan R. James, PhD, MSN, RN, Associate Professor of Nursing, Coordinator, Nursing of Infants and Children, Curry College, Milton, MA and Julie White, RN, MSN, Clinical Instructor
Graduate Entry Program
University of Illinois at Chicago
College of Nursing~ Maternal/Child Department