Principles of Cardiac and Vascular Computed Tomography E-book
Principles of Cardiac and Vascular Computed Tomography has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret CT and CTA images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of CCT so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage-from evidence-based CTA to noncoronary lesions-you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at www.expertconsult.com make this the one cardiovascular computed tomography resource that has it all.Table of Contents
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with an image library and videos of CTA procedures.
- Get only the coverage that you need-from evidence-based CTA to determination of coronary calcium to noncoronary lesions-from focused, clinically oriented, and practical information.
- Obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform cardiovascular computed tomography.
- Gain a clear visual understanding through high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Master probe settings and measurements using numerous tables with useful values and settings.
- Find information easily thanks to a consistent format.
By Stuart J. Hutchison, MD, FRCPC, FACC, FAHA, FASE, FSCMR, FSCCT, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Director of Echocardiography, Foothills Medical Centre and Libin Cardiovascular Institute, Departments of Cardiac Sciences, Medicine and Radiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada