InteractElsevier - Powered by CyberAnatomy
The InteractElsevier series blends tradition and technology by utilizing 3D virtual reality and advanced gaming technology to bring Netter's anatomy images to life.
- Immerse students in a realistic environment for virtual dissection and complete exploration of human anatomy
- Delve deep into the smallest detail with an easy-to-use, interactive interface that allows you to rotate, zoom, manipulate, peel, select, hide/unhide, label and much more!
- Help students master spatial relationships with the ability to put the entire human body together and take it apart
- View actual Netter art that has been digitized and texture-mapped to 3D models.
- Create and save particular views for presentations aligned with your lectures and labs
Netter's 3D Interactive Virtual Anatomy: Stereo 3D Virtual Reality System
- Exciting virtual reality 3D viewing for faculty and students
- A 3D projector, computer, and glasses immerse and focus viewers on spatial anatomical relationships.
- View by anatomical system or region, uncovering even the smallest of anatomical details
- Correlate the 3D models to CT and MRI images, over 100 selected Netter plates, and the Visible Human Project tissue slices.
- Create, save, and share views for display in labs and lectures
Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy: Professional Edition Online
- 24/7 web-based access for the instructor and students
- No special hardware required
- Encourages self-directed learning, and gives students the chance to reinforce and review what they've learned in lectures and labs
- Features similar interactive functionality with individual access
- An ideal companion to the virtual reality system
Also Available! Elsevier's 3D Interactive Anatomy Featuring Gray's Anatomy Images
All of the same exciting functionality, with computer generated textures and cross referenced to more than 100 Gray's platesVisit www.interactelsevier.com to view a short video overview of the series and receive a free trial!