Netter Images is the premier library of medical illustrations, renowned among medical professionals, students, and educators since 1948. Regularly updated and expanded to reflect the latest in healthcare, the entire collection is now digitized and available for your customized use at www.netterimages.com.
Over 5,000 full-color medical images - drawn and painted in the famous, exacting Netter style - cover every area of medicine, from anatomy and physiology to medical conditions.
Ideal for use in all types of print and electronic materials, including:
- Educational, Training, and Informational resources for professionals, patients, customers, and employees.
- Marketing and Promotional items
- Electronic Health Records
- Trial and Litigation materials
- Distance Education programs
- Print and Web-based publications
- Premiums and Giveaways
- ...and so much more!
NetterReference.com is the online home to top Netter atlases, clinical texts, and the Netter Presenter presentation tool, granting you unparalled access to Netter image collections like never before. Visit NetterReference.com today.
Netter Presenter - includes downloadable images!
- A new version of the original presentation tool - now completely web-based, with no custom download necessary!
- All 540 plates from the beautiful new 5th edition of Netter: Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Includes all 200 bonus images available in the other collections
- The ability to download all of the images as JPGs or view-only
- Includes three versions of each image: Fully labeled; Leaderlines only and No labels or leaderlines
- Includes the ability to select and arrange images into a presentation sequence.
- The capability to incorporate images into your own PowerPoint or other presentations, giving you added freedom to add individual labels and leaderlines
- Prepared as high resolution, 96 dpi files. Download, Print or View!
- Plus, access to a selection of online Netter dissection videos and videos created from Netters 3D Interactive Anatomy
Netter's Online Dissection Videos
- Developed by anatomist in cooperation with web developers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Includes more than 440 short step-by-step videos of actual full-body dissection
- The videos are cross-referenced with cross-sectional images, Netter illustrations, and interactive radiographs
- Features as dynamic and user-friendly interface
Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy
Anatomy education like you have never seen it before - featuring 3D virtual reality viewing. Click Here or visit the InteractElsevier page for more details.
Licensing Sales Coordinator
1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Ste 1800
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2899