Adapted from Essential Orthopaedics, edited by Mark D. Miller, MD, Jennifer Hart, MPAS, PA-C, ATC and John M. MacKnight, MD, this app gives you on-the-go access to step-by-step walkthroughs - in text, video, and illustrations - of 19 injections and aspirations for treating common orthopaedic complaints. Don't refer - give your patients relief with these essential injections!
- • Narrated videos and illustrations provide at-a-glance joint overviews, capture key anatomic landmarks, and show you exactly how to perform each technique.
- • Bulleted text lets you review indications and contraindications, step-by-step how-to's, CPT codes, and more at a glance.
- • 21 bonus musculoskeletal examination videos including Load and Shift Test of the Shoulder and other essential pre-injection testing demonstrations.
- • Bookmark and take notes, highlight and save text and images, and search by keyword.
- • Available for iPhone and iPad.
Table of Contents
- The Shoulder
- Overview of the Shoulder
- Glenohumeral Joint Injection
- Subacromial Injection
- Acromioclavicular Injection
- The Elbow
- Overview of the Elbow
- Injection or Aspiration of the Elbow Joint
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Injection
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow) Injection
- Olecranon Bursa Aspiration/Injection
- The Wrist and Hand
- Overview of the Wrist and Hand
- de Quervain's/First Dorsal Compartment Injection
- Carpal Tunnel Injection
- Carpometacarpal Injection
- Trigger Finger Injection
- Digital Blocks
- The Knee and Lower Leg
- Overview of the Knee and Lower Leg
- Knee Aspiration and/or Injection
- Prepatellar Bursa Aspiration and/or Injection
- Pes Anserine Injection
- Iliotibial Band Injection
- The Ankle and Foot
- Overview of the Ankle and Foot
- Plantar Fascia Injection
- Morton's Neuroma Injection
- First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Aspiration and/or Injection