Use Dr. Netter's most famous illustrations of human anatomy as your intuitive and interactive study guide. Netter's Anatomy Atlas for iPad™ is the complete set of the 531 Netter Plates from the Atlas of Human Anatomy, illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD, enhanced with a suite of quizzing and customization features.
- • Tap Muscle Info buttons to review attachments, innervations, actions, and blood supply.
- • Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology.
- • Make the Atlas your own by customizing individual labels (on/off/highlight).
- • Use "My Netter" bookmarks and notes to organize and personalize your studies.
- • Locate anatomic structures and views quickly through Search (key word or plate number) or Browse by Region or System, and jump to Related Plates to see alternate views or find Plates related to a specific label.