Military and Government Accounts
Elsevier, a leading healthcare publisher, has a complete collection of world class professional healthcare resources available in print or electronically.
Our Special Markets Division caters to the health science information needs of all branches of the military and government, with a comprehensive collection of resources for all medical specialties and all practice settings, along with a Government Sales Specialist to handle your specific purchasing needs.
What we offer...
- Exceptional resources in every area of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary, EMS, and all other allied health professions both print and electronic
- The latest, up-to-date and most-trusted medical textbooks and clinical references
- Electronic resources available via the Internet accessible anytime, anywhere
- Content in digital formats
- Instructor course management tools
- Expertise with Government Impact Cards and contract orders
- Personal customer service from a Government Sales Specialist
- Discounts available for bulk purchases
Can't find exactly what you need?
- Call for a personal consultation on the available resources in your area of interest
Need specialized materials for training?
- Explore working with Elsevier on a custom publication to perfectly fit your needs.
Visit www.us.elsevierhealth.com to browse Elseviers collection of titles and references.Cathy Boyer
Government & Military Account Manager
Elsevier, Health Sciences Division
3251 Riverport Lane
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Toll Free: 800-325-4177, ext. 4478060