Resources for Residents
Welcome Residents - we know that residency is one of the most demanding periods in your professional career.
No matter what residency you're facing, you'll find the solutions to all of your information needs here.
Elsevier is your source for the resources that physicians trust most. You can depend on our publications to help you overcome all of your professional challenges - from diagnosing and managing your patients, to getting timely updates on new developments, to passing the boards.
On this site you will find:
- Core references - your sources for complete, in-depth answers on pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management for any condition you might encounter
- Practical Guides - the books you'll turn to for hands-on, how-to-do-it clinical assistance
- Quick References/Handbooks - portable, pocket-sized references you can consult on the go
- Apps - premium content available for your mobile digital devices
- Reviews - resources designed specifically to help you prepare for the boards
- Drug References - to facilitate prescribing
- Journals - the periodicals you'll want to read to keep abreast of the latest research findings and clinical problems
- To contact our sales representatives - Please visit our Sales Representatives page to find the representative most suited for your needs.