The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations - Cardiovascular System, 2nd Edition
View the cardiovascular system as only Netter images can depict it. This spectacularly illustrated volume, part of the masterwork known as the Netter (CIBA) "Green Books," provides a highly visual guide to the heart, from basic science, anatomy, and physiology to pathology and injury. This classic Netter reference has been updated to mirror the many exciting advances in cardiovascular medicine and imaging - offering unparalleled insights into anatomy, physiology, and clinical conditions.Table of Contents
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the cardiovascular system in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations and radiologic images.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Grasp current clinical concepts regarding development, pediatrics, and adult medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
By C. Richard Conti, M.D. MACC, FESC, FAHA, C. Richard Conti M.D. MACC, FESC, FAHA
Emeritus Professor of Medicine
University of Florida College of Medicine