Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition
with Student Consult Access
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
Learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. You can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!Table of Contents
- Netter’s Anatomy Coloring book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter’s Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
"The book is not expensive at around £10 and I would recommend buying it to any medical student!"
The Naked Truth: Medical Textbooks Revealed - website, September 2009
By John T. Hansen, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York