Guide to the Dissection of the Dog, 7th Edition
Develop an essential understanding of basic mammalian structure and specific canine features and ensure thorough, precise dissections with the only complete guide to the dissection of the dog. Emphasizing anatomical knowledge and utilizing terminology from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria, each chapter in this trusted reference presents self-contained guidance on the dissection of a specific body part, allowing you to perform dissections in whatever sequence you choose and achieve the most effective results.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A new streamlined design helps you find information with ease and learn more efficiently.
- Now in full-color, more than 300 detailed illustrations clarify anatomic structures and guide you through the dissection process step-by-step.
- Revised content reflects the most up-to-date knowledge and practices in the field.
- Detailed descriptions of anatomical structures help you ensure the most thorough, precise canine dissections.
- Dissection guidelines organized by body part enable you to perform dissections in any sequence.
- A comprehensive list of tables and figures makes it easy to find key images and information at a glance.
By Howard E. Evans, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY and Alexander de Lahunta, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, DACVP, James Law Professor of Veterinary Anatomy, Emeritus, Rye, NH