Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health and Illness (Access Code), 5th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
With content review, state-of-the-art animations, interactive exercises, images, and built-in quizzes, Anatomy and Physiology Online brings anatomy and physiology to life! Whether you're looking for a turnkey, full online course or a wealth of resources to help you build your own online course, Anatomy and Physiology Online is the perfect tool to help your students get the most out The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5th Edition. This collection of modules organized by body system aid in student comprehension, content review, and exam readiness. Each module includes audio and visual elements that complement the most important content and concepts presented in The Human Body in Health and Illness. Within each module resides a set of lessons for specific anatomic and physiologic concepts.Table of Contents
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration to clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments that allow students to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- More than 300 interactive exercises using a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more.
- A complete glossary of terms with definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams to assess student understanding of the content presented and provide feedback.
- Especially for instructors, a full library of resources includes additional images, animations, and more for you to use however you choose.
By Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Nursing and Health Professions, San Antonio, TX
IBM: An IBM-compatible computer, with a Pentium II processor (or equivalent) and a minimum processor speed of 300 MHz, 96 MB of RAM, 800x600 screen size, thousands of colors, 100 MB hard drive space, 12x CD-ROM drive, Soundblaster 16 Soundcard compatible, stereo speakers or headphones, running Windows 95/98/NT 4SP5/2000 Operating System or an Apple Power PC G3 with a minimum processor speed of 300 MHz, 96 MB of RAM , 800x600 screen size, thousands of colors, 100 MB hard drive space, 12x CD-ROM drive, stereo speakers or headphones, running MAC OSX.