RAPID ACLS - CD-ROM PDA Software Powered by Skyscape, 2nd Edition
Your go-to guide for ACLS -- all in the palm of your handTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Your go-to guide for ACLS -- all in the palm of your hand! You get quick and easy access to essential ACLS facts and clinical information – broken down into charts and tables and many helpful illustrations, procedures, and algorithms. The sections include ABCDs of emergency cardiac care, airway, ECGs, electrical therapy, IV/meds, acute coronary syndrome, stroke and special resuscitation situations, and algorithms.
- Discover many helpful illustrations, charts and tables, procedures, and algorithms.
- Sections include ABCDs of emergency cardiac care, airway, ECGs, electrical therapy, IV/meds, acute coronary syndromes, stroke and special resuscitation situations, and algorithms.
- PDA Software Powered by Skyscape lets you quickly find the information you need and use it the way you want:
- Use integrated cross-reference linking to connect instantly with all other Skyscape titles on your PDA.
- Move within topics with a single touch using smARTabs™.
- Customize how you want information displayed.
- Take notes when and where you need to with the annotation function.
- Use this software on both Palm OS® handhelds and Pocket PC/Windows® CE operating systems.
By Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA
Windows CE: Microsoft® Windows Mobile 5.0, or Microsoft PocketPC 2000 (ARM/X-SCALE only), 2002, 2003, 2003 SE. (memory 5.1 MB) Devices Supported: Pocket PC 2000, 2002, 2003 devices that use Intel StrongArm, X-scale, PXA, and Samsung Processors
Palm OS: Palm OS® 3.5 or higher (memory 3.4 MB)